Saturday, May 29, 2010

MIA- updates.

So, I've been MIA the past few days.  I want to fall in love with blogging, but I just haven't yet.  

Let's see...
Recap of my week...
Monday
Anna's choir concert

Tuesday
The weather was BEAUTIFUL! again! So, I went for a walk out by my house.  I just love the quietness and enjoyed being surrounded by fields.  AND! I found a turtle :)  Two turtles actually, but one had an unfortunate encounter with a car or truck, or tractor... Speaking of tractors... It's so great seeing them on the roads.  I don't know why I like it so much, it's just home I guess.   I would much rather be stuck behind a tractor than get caught up in city traffic.  It's more relaxing than frustrating for some reason, for me at least.  Next Friday is drive your tractor to school day:)  I love that we do this at our school.  It gives it character, not that our barn shaped library and silo of an entrance is enough. Haha.  Oh how I love West Branch. :)
Wednesday
This was Anna's choir banquet. Every year, they have an awards banquet and recognize the seniors. It was a bit different this time, since all of my friends have since graduated.  I love going back though.  Choir was a huge part of my high school experience.  I was in every choir possible including the Young and Alive, which is our show choir, and participated in all of the musicals.  And, despite getting yelled at all the time by Zamarelli haha,(He really is the best choir director.) I loved every second of it.  :)  I really miss it!  

I realize I miss ALOT of things about home.  And I never thought I would say this, but I might move back here.  I keep telling myself that there's no opportunity for me here, but the Lord will provide, if this is where I'm suppose to be.  Right now I have such a love for this place that I've called home for 22 years of my life, that I don't know if I'm ready to leave it for good.  I may change my tune later on down the road when I have other factors to consider, like a job and, Lord willing, a husband :)  and family. One thing I do know, my heart will be restless until I'm back living in the country SOMEWHERE.  It's too much a part of me. 
Thursday
I visited my aunt over at her place and got eaten up by misquitoes, Lol. It rained a lot, so they are pretty bad this year. I have 17 mosquito bites... ON ONE LEG.   I also went out to my house(I've been living with my grandma- so I'm at her house pretty much) to see my mom and Anna and the NEW BABY KITTENS! There are SEVEN! Five of which are girls, we think.  We always name our kittens in themes, previous themes include flower names, types of beans, chinese names, types of breads, glittery girl things(that was Anna's doing).  This litter's theme.......................... ..............Weather terms!, or weathery things.
(My friend Nate would like this. :) Names include:
Thunder(boy)
Lightening(the runt- we're prophesying over her, that she will be powerful. :)
Sunshine-big fluffy yellow one
Rain-fuzzy gray one
Hurricane(boy)
Any suggestions for the last two???
We were thinking Eclipse... (I'm not telling Anna that I like this one because of Twilight;)... She would not approve. Lol.
Friday
I visited my Grandparents on my dad's side and drove them out to my Aunt's farm.  YAY FOR FARMS! Seriously guys, it's so bad.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE being in the country. My grandpa yelled at me for driving too fast, and my grandma wouldn't let me roll the window down, which hurt my heart a little. Lol.You can't drive around on back roads in the country with your windows up! Lol.
Anna and I filled out some of her graduation invitations for her party that is NEXT WEEKEND.  Talk about last minute. Lol.

I'll write a post about today later on.  Sorry this was such a long post, and lacking pictures... I'll update with some later. :) Oh, can you please pray that I find my camera... My cell phone just isn't cutting it. And I'm going to need to hard core document when RACHEL COMES TO VISIT!!!!! :)
Oh! and I'm still waiting to find out about the job that my mom promised me when I came home at her office... Please be praying for this too, if I don't have a job, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  Anyone need a babysitter? or nanny?  Jessica, you're my only follower around here... know any families needing childcare? :) 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

1- I had no idea your high school is shaped like a barn. That is soooo neat! Speaking of high school... I miss talking about Glee with you.
2- I was watching a musical today and thought of you!
3- Weather themed?? That is awesome! Nate would be so proud! I'm sure he could give you some ideas.
4- Praying for your job situation
5- Love you and I miss you!!

Swidget 1.0 2

Listen to Refreshing


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones