Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's been awhile...

Wow... It has been a long time since I've posted on here.  I definitely miss it and I'm always thinking about what my next blog post will be about, I just never take the time to make it happen.  Last Friday was my last day to work at the bookstore.  It was just a temporary job, but I miss it... I like seeing everyone and having visitors come in while they are on break from class.  It's alright though, I know the Lord has something else for me... I've just got to find it.  I don't even know where to start looking for a job.  It's definitely a process. 
This weekend, as much as I wanted to make the thirteen hour drive home to the Canfield fair, I decided against it and went on a camping trip with Lauren and Amy, my roommates, and some families from Lauren's church.  Oh my, are there some stories to share.....
You should check out our blog that we just started   http://positivelyphototactic.blogspot.com/
We will be posting the funny things that happen in the apartment some projects that we are working on, and other random things that we find interesting :)  It's going to be a good time.  We will definitely be posting about our camping experience.  You should totally follow us:)
Well, both of the roommates are at work and our apartment looks like a mess from all of our camping stuff, so I better get up and movin...

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2

Listen to Refreshing


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones