Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Fun Things!:)

Work and School has completely taken over my life! And not much occurs besides that, so I don't have much to share usually, or at least, that I feel people would be interested in.  However, I really am loving the blogging world and I still want to be a part of it. So, I'm going to try to keep up with it again.
Recently, I've been helping my friend out with her wedding.  Its really an exciting time!:)  I am more than happy for her.  It is kind of a fast wedding and she's on a low budget, so it's become a D.I.Y. wedding and I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the most beautiful weddings I've been to.  We are making all of her center pieces, the bouquets, hair accesories, and decorations for the ceremony. 
I've always thought about opening an etsy store, but never had the motivation, and I always second guess my ideas when I'm creating things, which ends up taking A LOT of time(and I really don't have time. Ha!)
HOWEVER.... I have recently aquired motivation after creating this.....



And These....



We are going to start and Etsy shop!:)  I'm so excited!!!   I really don't understand it, but things like this go for way over $50 on etsy.  We haven't decided on a name yet and we're pretty busy putting her wedding together, right now, but in the near future, to my very few viewers, be on the lookout for a new shop!:) 

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2

Listen to Refreshing


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones