Sunday, March 23, 2008

To begin, a few short ramblings

Just as a warning, I am in no way a writer. So if you are looking for something profound and artistic, you won't find it here. What you will find, are thoughts from a girl that is completely in Love with her Lord, on her relentless pursuit of Him.

I just decided that I needed to start journaling all of my thoughts because lately they have been too numerous for me to keep track of in my head. By posting them on the internet, for all the world to read, my life may be a witness to someone, which would make it all worth it.

God is so amazing and I've known it my whole life, but recently He has been revealing Himself to me in different ways than before. Lately I've been working on defining myself in Christ, letting God love me, and surrendering. These are all hard to do, but I'm working on them one by one.

be blessed.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2

Listen to Refreshing


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones